 Good grief. I've been largely absent from the list lately, so I missed the transition from virtual support/information group to virtual Marvel comic.

 Rehtom? Give us a kaerb.

 neelhtaK

 -----Original Message-----
 From: [log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:10 PM
 Subject: Re: Where was Colin Powell??

  And just when have you, Theresa Rehtom, ever contributed anything of a
 positive nature or posted Parkinson's related material to this list?
 In my experience, when I see your name on my incoming mail column, I
 expect to see a complaint about an opinion expressed by someone else.

 In your own words, "Your post (on September 13) has nothing remotely to
 do with Parkinson's or furthering the agenda of a cure."

 NKPorter