Thanks Maryse,

  The YouTube.com site contains a surprising number of PD related video uploads. Just do a search under "Parkinson" (or "tag" it) and they should all come up. Also a search under "GDNF" will pull up a short 3minute video that shows the before and after effects of GDNF on Kentucky participants in the the Phase II clinical trial (as shown on 60 minutes last year), along with a candid statement on GDNF profit potential by Amgen research director Roger Perlmuter. Still as amazing as ever.

  Greg

"M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I pass you this without having been able to see it all ( sloooow modem
connection) but some of you may be interested
Maryse

YouTubeâ„¢ - Broadcast Yourself

reverett123 wants to share the following video with you:

Video Description

Discovered by Richard Everett of Maryville, TN, US and investigated by Dr.
Anne Frobert, MD of Lyon, France in August-September 2006, this phenomenon
challenges our current view of the nature of Parkinson's Disease. Far from
being simply a movement disorder resulting from the loss of dopamine
producing neurons, our work shows the involvement of sensory-motor feedback
loops and the integration of same that is needed to function.

To one who does not battle PD this may sound cryptic at best. But to those
who understand the implications of this, we invite you to try your own
experiments. You will be amazed. And please share your results with us at
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PDpower/messages

Personal Message

This video is awesome!

To accept my friend request, click here
.

To respond to reverett123, click here
.

Thanks,
reverett123

To change or cancel your email notifications, go to your email
 options.

Copyright © 2006 YouTube, Inc.

                                  "Willy Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid...Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a person." - Arthur Miller - Death of a Salesman