> Thanks Maryse,
>
>   The YouTube.com site contains a surprising number of PD related video
> uploads.

some on ´banding´ ( I still haven´t seen them all.) Some PWPs have noticed
that banding legs, arms, heads, helps overcome freezing. Worth trying. Doesn
´t cost much. I banded John´s head yesterday as he was falling into an óff´
period without telling him why I was doing it. didn´t work. Will try again
sometime but he doesn´t seem to have freezing episodes anylonger.
Maryse cg JOhn 77,17