  _____

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Automatic digest
processor
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:08 PM
To: Recipients of PARKINSN digests
Subject: PARKINSN Digest - 10 Sep 2006 to 11 Sep 2006 (#2006-296)

PARKINSN Digest - 10 Sep 2006 to 11 Sep 2006 (#2006-296)

Table of contents:

*         new website to aid those who have problems w/ agonists (2)
*         Pix of Anti-War Protest (2)
*         US science/biological weapons
*         Revue of Path to 9/11
1.      new website to aid those who have problems w/ agonists
o        Re: new website to aid those who have problems w/ agonists
(09/10)