OK.  To be sure I have read all of them, please send me the list.  But, I
still don't give much credence to the studies I have read, for the reason I
stated before.  People who have suffered from the side effects of agonists are
either too embarrassed or too proud to admit their compulsive behaviors.  Also,
who prepared the study?  An agent for the Pharmaceutical Company?  When I read
the personal and sad stories told by so many - that tells me a great deal more
than floored studies.  I respectfully suggest you need to look beyond the
"study tank," at the real stories people are telling, and show a little more
compassion!