Did anyone read the article in People Magazine,  September 4 edition?  I
would argue that the compulsive behaviors brought on by agonists are real.  I
would also bet (pun) that more PD sufferers have experienced compulsive behaviors
of some kind, from use of agonists, but are either too embarrassed or too
proud to admit it.  It is my belief that the percentages are really greater than
any study might represent.  If you did not read the article, I respectfully
suggest that you should.