thanks Ray. :)

rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  this has nothing to do with PD or does it? Dr. Bernie sent it to me and its just too fantastic not to share...photos by NASA, singing by funny Brit. let me know if a "Mr. or Mrs. Parkinson" is sung as it was "Mrs Brown" for me. If you can't get it let me know and I'll send it to you individually.
Ray

> http://dingo.care-mail.com/cards/flash/5409/galaxy.swf

                                  "Willy Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid...Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a person." - Arthur Miller - Death of a Salesman