Dear List Members:

Today is your opportunity to join the stem cell wars in Missouri.  Via Diane Wysak  I got about 10 letters to various newspapers in Missouri from Don Reed.  I couldn't post them because they are "too long".  However, I have written to every paper using Don's as a boilerplate and am forwarding them to you.  I  can email you all of Don's letters if you want so you can compare how I have changed them and made them my own but kept the one topic theme of each of Don's letters.  You can do the same if you want to.

Ray