Rayilyn,

You post so much good material that it is often difficult to digest
it all.  The recent post concerning polio includes what I consider to
be a "clincher" argument for stem cell research.  Let me repeat two
paragraphs of that post in hopes that more "skimmers," such as I
usually am, will pick it up and possibly read the entire editorial:

At 10:35 PM 9/28/2006, you wrote:
>#230 Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - GUEST EDITORIAL: by Jeff Eisen, from
>his website at: www.stemcellpage.com
(The editorial may also be found on this website, but dated 09-20-06.)