In a message dated 06/10/06 07:24:03 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> moral or philosophical

Yes, I think we do needd to develop such a moral or philosophical model,
despite other more immediately pressing concerns, for how much damage has been
done by those pleading a crisis as a (often genuine) reason for actions of
dobtful morality
?
I suspect a long-term result of lacking  such could do a lot of harm, more so
than pausing to work the matter out - tho from a personal angle it's damn
tempting to urge rushing ahead.