Peggy Willocks wrote:
> Now, I don't nor have I ever smoked pot, but those that choose to do so
> don't put a cramp in my style.  This is especially true if it is used for
> medicinal purposes.  And now there's some research that says that Pot
> smoking keeps Alzheimer's at bay..  I figure if pot smoking helps memory in
> Alzheimer's, it just might help with PD memory and cognitive problems.
> Peggy
>
> Check out the article in part below:
> "WASHINGTON, (Reuters) -- Good news for aging hippies: Smoking pot may stave
> off Alzheimer's
>
> Researchers at the Scripps Research Institute in California found that
> marijuana's active ingredient, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, can
> prevent the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from breaking down more
> effectively than commercially marketed drugs.

With so many ways to introduce a drug into the human body, why smoke it?
The burning of
of plant material and inhaling this carcinogenic cocktail mix is not
logical to me, when all you want
is the THC. How about THC in pill form? Cannabis was refined and
produced in pill form in this
country less than a 100 years ago.

Now let me see were is that send

Ned