From: "Greg Wasson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: Old Enough to Remember; Young Enough to Learn

The last time I researched this issue, probably in 2003,
Art and Ray,

The last time I researched this issue, probably in 2003, some companies
still used "human diploid cells," read fetal tissue from elective abortions,
in the preparation of polio vaccine.

And in case anybody has forgotten, the President is on record as supporting
in vitro fertalization, which deliberately produces excess embryos using
superovulation techniques, in order to give potential moms and dads the pick
of the litter, so to speak. Those not selected for implantation get a
one-way ticket to excess-embryo land, that is, a bio-dumpster. IVF is why we
have 400,000 excess embryos to begin with.

The hypocrisy of supporting IVF and opposing escr is so Orwellian it makes
my head spin - or is that dyskinesia?

BTW, two thumbs up for "V" Ray.

"Willy Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper.
He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a
terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid...Attention,
attention must finally be paid to such a person." - Arthur Miller - Death of
a Salesman