> , when all you want
> is the THC. How about THC in pill form?

It does exist ( I forget its trade name) but doesnīt work as well as the
natural stuff so is little used.
Cannabis also exists in nasal spray form ( Sativex, made in Canada) but should
be prescribed in GB but isnīt because of much ( political?) pressure.
There was a discussion recently on Medscape (I think) about cannabis for
medical use. One person was rightly asking who is blocking it all? Drug firms
or the mafia? Cannabis has been used for as long as mankind has existed, or
almost and has less side effects that some neuroleptics on the market.
You donīt have to smoke it. Some people eat it in cakes, etc.

Maryse