Lyn,
I also jusst started Azilect and am starting to notice some
beneficial results. My neuro said it may require some tweaking of the
other meds, but that any changes should be done gradually and one at
a time. Let your doctor know about the dyskenesia problem and work
with him or her to figure out the right balance for you.
Linda Herman

-- Lyn Frank <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was just put on Azilect and have tremendous trouble adjusting other
Parkinsons medication to it. I have a lot of dyskinesia with this new
drug and
would like to figure out how to balance my medications to avoid it.
Does anyone
have any suggestions or advice?

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]