From Don C. Reed:

URGENT - Help protect stem cell research in November elections!
Stem Cell Champions: Main Page
Recipient DonorsTotal $ All pages
James Webb 49   $2,979.05   $472,581.06
Eric Massa 46   $3,022.13   $270,900.69
Patrick Murphy 46   $2,903.87   $85,620.11
Victoria Wulsin 44   $2,662.21   $67,309.46
Claire McCaskill 32   $2,165.73   $137,272.68
Chris Bell 19   $249.71   $1,203.05
Total 76   $13,982.70   $1,034,887.05
by Coalition of Stem Cell Research Supporters
Don't get mad-get even. Make a donation now. This page
(http://www.actblue.com/page/stemcells) highlights featured races. These are
candidates who:
1) Have been strongly and vocally supportive of embryonic stem cell research
2) Have opponents who have not been supportive
3) Have a real chance of winning-with our help
When it comes to stem cell research, if you want to make as powerful an
impact as possible with your donation, these are the candidates to support.
We will update this page on an ongoing basis, always striving to give the
strongest support to those candidates who have been strongest in their
support of this critical research-regardless of their party.
http://www.actblue.com/page/stemcells