This is from my friend Greta, whose husband has PD among other things.  I met her on Dr. Lieberman's "Ask the Doctor".....Ray
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:31 AM
Subject: (no subject)

Hello!

Got a message fropm Vice President Gore.  Tried to post my reply somewhere, but could not.  Here it is:

"In a message dated 10/11/2006 12:00:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
  What is worse, George W. Bush's Rubber Stamp Republican Congress doesn't dare to challenge any policy or even take the time to ask the tough questions to which all of us deserve the answers.

And the Democrats join the Republican Congress way too many times.  Thanks to that I, a resident alien in this country for forty years and a caregiver to my American husband, can be put in a secret prison any time because of what I write and how I spread it around.

My husband is suffering from quite a few incurable diseases, is in a nursing home under hospice care and, thanks to an uncaring health care provider, the costs are outrageous.  I therefore cannot send you any money.

Please note that I am 76 years old -- from another generation, I guess -- and, in the forty years I have been here, have read quite a few articles and letters to the editor bemoaning the lack of etiquette now prominently displayed in your e-mail inasmuch as you call me by my first name.  To you, a stranger, I am "Mrs. Thomas H. Crais."

Greta Swinnen Crais (my pen name)"

Take care!

Greta