----- Original Message -----
From: idelle datlof
To: Steve Meyer ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; Beckie ; Bernie
Siegel ; Dan Kiefer ; [log in to unmask] ; Diane Wyshak ; Eric
Wasiolek ; Faye Armitage ; Frank Cocozzelli ; John Hlinko ; Judy Haley ;
Raymond Barglow ; Sabrina Cohen ; Skip Fielden ; 'Don Reed'
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 8:58 AM
Subject: Michael J. Fox in Ohio

Michael J. Fox will be appearing with Sherrod Brown - Democratic candidate
for US Senate - in Columbus on Monday. I will be attending- representing
SCAN - and will be up on the stage with him - and about 20 other supporters.
I am going with a group of women with M.S. from Cincinnati.
It will be a great honor to see him and hopefully to thank him. Any other
messages you'd like me to convey? Send them (brief) and I'll compile and
hand them to him if I am able to.

Thanks,

Idelle Datlof
Executive Director