Dear Rayilyn,
You have received this email because you are a supporter of Democrats in an
important election year. However, if you do not wish to receive emails from
McCaskill for Missouri, please click here to unsubscribe.
I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you, and
hopefully give you the chance to get to know me a little. I am running for
the US Senate against Jim Talent in Missouri - one of the closest elections
in the nation.
The ad I would like to share with you is from actor and stem-cell research
advocate Michael J. Fox. Michael's battle with Parkinson's and his strong
support for stem-cell research have turned him into a true hero for people
all across the country. I am proud that Michael is supporting my campaign.
I hope you take just a minute to watch, and that you will help me share this
with voters in Missouri who have yet to make up their minds in this
election. Click here to watch the ad.
We all know the memorable characters that Michael J. Fox has played on
television and on the big screen. But it has been his personal story as a
man, not as an actor, that has captured our attention in recent years. He
has given us all many laughs over the years, but now Michael J. Fox is
giving us an even more remarkable gift: hope.
Help me share this hope with voters all over Missouri by contributing $250,
$100, $50, or $25. Whatever you can give will truly make a difference.
It's important that as many as people as possible see this television ad. I
hope you will contribute today and forward this ad on to anyone who shares
your commitment to stem cell research. Click here to tell your family and
friends about this special ad.
We intend to air this ad as much as possible in the coming weeks, including
the World Series. And while we are thrilled to cheer our own St. Louis
Cardinals this week, it will make television advertising for my campaign
much more expensive. We estimate that as much as 40% of TV viewers in St.
Louis will be watching the Cards, so we cannot pass up this opportunity to
reach so many Missourians.
If you would like to learn more about me or my campaign, please visit my
website at www.ClaireOnline.com.
Thank you for your time. All the best,

Claire McCaskill
Paid for by McCaskill for Missouri
  Make a Contribution | Volunteer | About Claire | Latest News | Contact Us
To unsubscribe from the McCaskill for Missouri email list, please click
here.