Since Brig had the fall, and he tore out the catherer in hospital, he has had 4 severe UTI infectiions.  The fall combined with the infections have left him so confused, I don't know my own husband.  He was termporarily in a nursing home, I brought him home to try and help him.  I am having no success, it is a horrible realization to see this virile man who has suffered since he was 46, finally come to this state. With that vacant look(as though he is looking right through you), as well, we are both frustrated.
Gerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: PD affects touch and vision

Jamie suffered another severe UTI not long ago. Every infection seems to
impact his cognitive ability. He is starting to come back a little, but he
is still weak. We are being very careful with him, trying to make sure that
he isn't unnecessarily exposed to another infection.

Thanks for asking.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/27 with PD)
www.bentwillowfarm.org