After watching all the controversary that the Michael J Fox interviews and
ads have caused.....my
Husband asked why someone like Bill Gates couldn't set up a foundation (like the Carniegie foundation) that grows every year in $$$$.....to support stem cell research.  An independent foundation might just be the way we need to go.  The government funding is not the way to get things done......We need to find an independent to back the research...............Ho
w do we go about looking into this?  Any ideas???