----- Original Message -----
From: rayilynlee
To: Steven Ertelt
Cc: Diane Wyshak ; Don C. Reed ; johnson
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: MJFox ad for McCaskill

Steven, Talent supports adult stem cell research, not embryonic.  I support ASCR and I'm sure Fox does too...we all do.  I think it is impossible to differentiate in a 45 second ad or whatever it was.  Surely you don't expect us proponents of embryonic SCR to argue your case for ONLY ASCR.  The "lies" cut both ways, especially the one about Dennis Turner's PD reprieve due to ASCs.  He is suffering horribly now.  I know, I talked to him on 4-24-06.  The 70-80 "cures" list of David Prentice is very misleading and offensive to people who suffer.  I would say things worked to our advantage this time.  But we don't expect help in our lifetime, thanks to those who value cells over  living people.

Rayilyn Brown