Rush:

FYI Fox's movements are side effects of the drug Sinemet or carbodopa/levodopa, the "gold standard" for PD.  Patients get these "dyskinesias" after using this drug, without which they couldn't move at all.

Everyone with PD is different with respect to progression of the disease and reactions to meds. For example, Sinemet only helped me once so I don't take it and don't have dyskinesias.  3 years ago I had 2 DBS brain surgeries for which I had to be awake while 2 holes were drilled in my skull and electrodes were put in my subthalmic nucleus with leads to 2 neurotransmitters in my chest to control my tremors. Find my story on CNN.com "I had brain surgery while awake"  Rayilyn Brown  I can barely walk and talk.  My hands are like paws.

Fox was not "acting" or "off his meds".  He is not "shilling" or being used by Democrats.  Like me, he used to be a Republican until Bush came along.  Most, but not all, Republicans, mainly the Religious Reich, are not on our side when it comes to research that may someday make the suffering of people like us a memory.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ