Steven Ertelt runs Lifenet News, perhaps the biggest anti-abortion, anti-stem cell religious right website in existence.  He has asked that I stop emailing him so I will.  His email is [log in to unmask]

Rush Limbaugh is [log in to unmask]

I have emailed the LifeNews site before and never gotten an answer, but it looks like Fox's ad has really struck a nerve.  Timing must be important.  CNN had part of the Fox ad and Limbaugh's response on this afternoon.  I'm looking for Anne Coulter to attack  Fox on O'Reilly.

You may think it doesn't do any good to email or protest.  I heard that it was the internet that brought Trent Lott down.  Our anti-war bi-weekly protests are getting more positive responses.  I say let people know what you think.
Ray