Actually, the interview that Fox did with Katie Couric showed Fox
undermedicated and dyskinetic. It was striking.  If you didn't already
access the Couric report I suggest that you do so.  The numerous comments
about the interview is evidence that many appreciated Fox's courage in
dealing with PD every day.

Michael did a wonderful job of asking for support for stem cell research. I
believe that more people have learned about stem cell research and PD
because of Rush's stupidity and Michael's bravery than could have been
accomplished through any other effort.  Michael's words are calm and
charitable - as opposed to Rush's shrill, hysterical rant.
--------
Mary Ann
www.bentwillowfarm.org