Regenerative Medicine: Pathways to Cures went up on you tube yesterday in
Science and Technology, and is already receiving honors.  Check it out and
you are welcome to comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1vjaBN5a5A
Nina Brown
 "Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we make
of our circumstances."
Secretary/Founding Board Member, The Alliance for Medical Research (
<http://www.tamr-ed.org/> www.tamr-ed.org)
Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
(www.txamr.org <http://www.txamr.org/> )
Vice President, Houston Area Parkinson Society (
<http://www.hapsonline.org/> www.hapsonline.org)
State Coordinator, Parkinson's Action Network (www.parkinsonsaction.org
<http://www.parkinsonsaction.org/> )