A young chick from the RNC just called me asking if I thought it would be a
good or bad thing if the Dems took congress.  I said it would be
great...when I mentioned PD she just laughed at me.......  Ray, not going
away either

MJFox speaking at Sherrod Brown rally:

"As you may know, this past week I had a little run-in with a less than
compassionate conservative," Fox said. "I guess I'm not supposed to speak
with you until my symptoms go away. Or maybe I'm just supposed to go away.
But I'm not going to go away."