Thanks Russ.  All three files seem to work fine.  I now realize,
however, that I have deleted some identifying names in anticipation of
blind review.  When I have a chance I;ll send you a version with these
restored.  In the meantime, all readers please be advised that the team
that developed this course over time consisted of Tania Smith, Doug
Hare, Helen Holmes, Andrea Williams, and eventually myself.

--

Dr. Doug Brent
Associate Dean (Undergraduate Programs)