One of my students recently wrote of "our modern contemporary world
of today."  Speaking of which, I must say I am tired of being
constantly bombarded by claims that we are being constantly bombarded
by....whatever (insert your choice from among the negative aspects of
our modern contemporary world of today).

Roger, you get to have all the fun!

Brock