Many thanks, Doug! Excellent to hear that you're experimenting with
variations of large, and with possibilities of online, not to mention
hopes for inquiry. I look forward to reading your article.

Thanks also to others for the various offline messages I have received
today. I will summarize them in a few days for the list. There is
certainly more to business communications in Canada than skills/drills.
The range and depth I'm seeing give me hope that I can get the Commerce
people here to slow down a bit and consider their options.

== Margaret

--
Margaret Procter, Ph.D.
University of Toronto Coordinator, Writing Support

http://www.utoronto.ca/writing