From: "Roger C Graves" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:41 PM
Subject: Cliche Mission/Vision Statement

I’d like to thank you all for giving your all to this important project and
providing the wind beneath my wings as I hopefully soar on the radio waves
of tomorrow’s new beginning. I will try my utmost to keep the rain from
dampening my spirits.

I shall think of you all as I attempt to face the great beyond that is a
radio audience. There can be no doubt but that I will think of you all,
individually and separately, as I strive for clarity and attempt to avoid
the eggcorns that will almost certainly bedevil my baited breath, for sure.
I’ll try to go the whole nine innings or three minutes (whichever comes
first), try my utmost to go the whole nine yards, and triumph over whatever
adversity I step in. You’ve all really stepped up to the plate here. I had a
deadline to meet, and with your help we’ve achieved our vision. It promises
to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

I can only hope that I toe the line and do not tow the line, but since this
will be on the radio I’m not sure who will notice which tow/toe is which.
Nevertheless, I want to thank you all for your contributions and support in
this trying time, and you can be sure that I will keep you posted on the
outcomes.

Best wishes,
Roger Graves

Best wishes,
Roger Graves

Dr.  Roger Graves
Director of Writing and Technical & Professional Communication
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
519.661.2111x85785

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/