Want to learn more about GDNF?
BBC radio will be broadcasting a program about the GDNF controversey
this Wednesday night 9 PM GMT (4 PM EST) on BBC Radio 4. The
program is called "Chasing a Cure" and it was produced and created by
Tom Isaacs.

Tom is a co-founder of the Cure Parkinson's Trust in the UK, a member
of the EPDA board, and an all around great person. I heard him speak
and had the opportunity to talk with him at the World Parkinson's
Congress last February.

The radio program will also be available on the Internet. The URL is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/
and then click on Radio 4
It will then be available on the website to listen to a for week
afterwards - type in the bbc radio search engine "chasing a cure" and
that should take you there.

Linda

-- Amanda Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
writes:

> The bottom line is profits over people.

---- that's  really stupid, dead people don't vote or spend money and
sick
ones profit the economy less than healthy ones (sorry).

(I've just been trying to point that out to politcians who want to
close our
local hospital, but I think what brains they ever had have been fried
by
spreadsheets).

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]