Why would any of us who suffer chose politicians over cures?  With few exceptions (Specter and Hatch) Republicans are not on our side, so why should we support them?  Most Democrats support federal funding of ESCR.  Our motives are clear.  We want normal lives.

You have a religious motivation to lie about adult stem cell cures and oppose ESCR.

I support adult stem cell research, but do not support limiting stem cell research to adult stem cells.  I don't believe microscopic undifferentiated cells are people.  You do.  This is the truth of the matter.

Do you think we are deceived about the promise of ESCR?  We won't know, will we, until the research is done with federal support for lets say at least 40 years (like ASCR)?

Your religious ideas should not be allowed to trump science.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ