Tonight I got yet another call from the DNC asking for money.  I talked quite awhile to a young lady from California and she told me "help is on the way".  Even though I really do not entertain hope for help in my lifetime, it was so good to hear that.  It was so much better than Rush Limbaugh's attack on MJFox.  As I promised her, I went to the computer and made another contribution to the Democrats.
As Fox implied, hope is a great thing and I am grateful there are  so many people working in this campaign to make it possible to hope.

Ray