Hello everyone,

I am a retired professor of philosophy, diagnosed with Parkinsons in 1997.  My
wife, Lynada,  and I live in Vantage House, a life care community in
Columbia, MD.  We have two sons and 3 grandchildren, with a fourth due on Dec.
27.  I am currently interested in the possibilities of both stem cell research
and genetic research for stopping or reversing  Parkinsons.

I look forward to learning a lot from my participation in this site. Thank you
for being here!

David Johnson