So can we presume the product of this unholy alliance
will be called a "cowboy (or cowgirl)?"

Greg
--- "M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> > I heard about this but think that the"Fear of
> Frankenstein" syndrome is
> > very strong as evidenced by ESCR opponents vowing
> to fight harder to stop
> > SCNT "cloning".
>

> Not unreasonable. Hope they didnīt choose  unwanted
> mad cows
> Maryse

> mailto:[log in to unmask]

                                  "Willy Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid...Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a person." - Arthur Miller - Death of a Salesman