From the house where we live to the home you call your own, we give thanks
for the ability to:     get out of bed in the best manner possible
         turn on the TV or radio
         get our teeth brushed and faces washed
         struggle with our socks, shoes and clothing
         get our meds down successfully and hope they will work
         look for the eyeglasses we put somewhere last night
         get the easiest food available in the frig
         turn on the PC or Mac to wish everyone within eyeshot

         A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

In caring and friendship,