I and 1.5 million Americans have Parkinson's disease.  I talked to Dennis Turner by phone on 4-24-06 of this year and he confirmed to me that  his PD is back with a vengeance, so you need to update your info on this one case.  In 2003 I called Dr. Levesque's office to get info about the procedure he used on Mr. Turner and was encouraged to have DBS brain surgery, which I did.  When I talked to Turner he also confirmed that Levesque's Stage II trials were stalled.

It is not only hurtful to have such lies repeated about ASCs, but it destroys your credibility when you lie.  There is no reason people with PD would not avail themselves of these cures/treatments if they in fact existed and were successful.  You need to just stick with your religious arguments that microscopic undifferentiated cells are people and refuse any future treatment that might be derived from ESCR.  Jehovah's Witnesses don't prevent me from having a blood transfusion and Christian Scientists don't  keep me from doctors, so why should I be held hostage to your religious fantasies?

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ