"Adult stem cells have already produced 70 cures or treatments for various conditions including various cancers such as breast cancer, lymphomas, leukemia, arthritis, heart damage, Parkinsons, Sickle Cell Anemia and other disorders."

Steven,
This is the last paragraph of one of your most recent articles.  Will you please stop lying about Parkinson's disease?  I and 1.5 million Americans have PD and  know this is simply not true.  What reason would we have to turn down a successful treatment for PD unless it didn't exist or wasn't successful?

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ 85374