Coleus or whoever you are -

 I want to give you some personal, first hand info re ASCs.  There are no ASC cures or treatments for Parkinson's disease.  How do I know?  I have Parkinson's and on 4-24-06 I talked to Dennis Turner, the one person in the world whose PD was treated with his own brain cells. His PD has returned with a vengeance because the etiology of the disease is unknown.  I also called Dr. Levesque's (his neurosurgeon) office at Cedars Sinai in LA CA in 2003 before I had DBS brain surgery which I was encouraged to have by his office.  As far as I know his Phase II is stalled.  As for the other 2 PD "cures/treatments", I know a person who participated in the aborted Amgen GDNF infusion therapy trials which did not involve any kind of stem cells.

Would PD patients have any reason to reject ASC treatments or cures if they were successful or existed?   Use some common sense.  There is plenty wrong with your 70 ASC "cures" list - why do all patient advocacy groups support ESCR?

You need to keep your Bronze Age based thinking to yourself, refuse any future treatments that may be derived from ESCR, and GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!  I see no reason why I must suffer and be held hostage to your faith-based socially acceptable superstitions.

ALSO  PLEASE STOP LYING ABOUT HOW GREAT ASCs ARE.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ