Dear All,
Thanks so much for the many responses coming in, on and
off-line--they are all most helpful.  Keep them coming!  I really
appreciate it.

I was afraid that the WPA site might not work since for the first
time ever, it asked me for my login name and password this week when
I went to it (I thought that might just be a fluke since I've never
known it to be password protected before simply to view the main site
and WPA statements; even though anyone can sign on as a new member
and give themselves a password, it's still an irritating step to have
to go through--and I've never had to do that in the past unless I
wanted to access something that was restricted to WPA
members).  Definitely the U of A site is NOT password protected and
that should take you directly to a copy of the WPA outcomes statement as well.
http://www.uofaweb.ualberta.ca/arts//pdfs/WTF_WPA_Outcomes.pdf

Best, Betsy