--------------------ORIGINAL MESSAGE-------------------

Date:   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:29:28 -0900
From:   Dan Kline <[log in to unmask]>

Apologies for Cross Posting – Please Distribute Widely

Dear Colleagues,

In the face of a fifth server migration in as many years (under the
auspices of my university’s ever-shifting Information Technology
Services program), I will be moving my Electronic Canterbury Tales
website from its current web address (afdtk.uaa.alaska.edu/ect_main.htm)
to a new domain: http://www.kankedort.net <http://www.kankedort.net/>,
as of Tuesday, 5 December 2006.

With this server migration, I have taken the opportunity to redesign the
look and feel of the site, to subdivide several longer (and slower
each page. I do not have the capabilities to contact everyone linked to
the site, so I’m asking for your help in getting the word out.

I am fine-tuning the redesigned site at the new address currently, and
you are welcome to visit it and email me any suggestions for making it
more accessible, organized, and user friendly.

Accessing the old Electronic Canterbury Tales URL at the University of
Alaska Anchorage website should yield an automatic redirect to the new
web address as of 5 December 2006. Please update your bookmarks
accordingly, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best wishes from Anchorage,

Dan
____________________________________

Daniel T. Kline, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
U of Alaska Anchorage (PSB 212-C)
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
907-786-4364 | [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
The Electronic Canterbury Tales:
http://www.kankedort.net <http://www.kankedort.net/>
(please note the new web address)

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada