Peggy Willock said "My theory (along with a host of others, including
renowned scientists, is that the "cure" will come in the form of some
chemical added to the brain
that no only REPLACES DOPAMINE, and not only STIMULATES RECEPTORS, but it"

Just wanted to add my thoughts that Peg is probably correct.  It is hard to
believe any kind of replacement cells would work as long as what caused them
to die in the first place remains a mystery.  Also, as a veteran of two DBS
surgeries, I don't see brain surgery as a
will MAINTAIN AN ENVIRONMENT CONDUCIVE TO GROWTH AND STABILIZATION OF
NEURONAL ACTIVITY."

Just wanted to add my thoughts that Peg is probably correct.  It is hard to
believe any kind of replacement cells would work as long as what caused them
to die in the first place remains a mystery.  Also, as a veteran of two DBS
surgeries, I don't see brain surgery as a
routine treatment since it is very risky, especially for older folks.
Ray