Please Coleus, stop posting Dennis Turner's testimony as if it happened yesterday.  His Parkinson's unfortunately has returned.  Michael J. Fox doesn't know about this "cure" because it doesn't exist.

What motivates you to keep lying about this?

Is it that people don't use common sense to wonder why over a million Americans still suffer from Parkinson's disease?  Do you think we are ignorant of our options?

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ 85374