Mr. Turner

I called you last April 24, 2006 and you told me your PD had returned but you were still managing on your own.

In case you are unaware of it, you should know that opponents of ESCR are still using you as a "cure" for ASCs.

I am getting tired of answering people who make it sound like you were really cured.  It would be a great help if you would have a news conference and set the record straight.

I and most of us support ALL kinds of SCR, but these false claims are stopping ESCR.  People just don't use common sense and ask why the Parkinson's community doesn't know about Levesque's cure.

Thank you.
Rayilyn Brown