I think I finally got the info correct in this one.  Please help Claire and all of us by writing to get some action on this.
Ray
----- Original Message -----
From: rayilynlee
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: parkinsn ; Diane Wyshak ; Don C. Reed ; Claire Salamon
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject: Bill A2007

Assemblyman Herb Conaway
Chair of the Commission of Health and Senior Services
New Jersey State Legislature

Attn:   Mr. Kevin Desimone:  [log in to unmask]

I am writing to urge you to do everything you can to get Bill A2007 out of committee and on to the floor of the New Jersey legislature.

My friend Claire Salamon, who is responsible for this bill, has worked long and hard for it.  We both have Parkinson's disease, as do over a million Americans.  Our time is running out for the help this bill, if passed, would provide.

The very least that can be done for us is to educate health and public service personnel about our very individual and disabling symptoms.  Leadership in New Jersey for this worthy cause will help raise Parkinson's awareness throughout the United States.

Thank you.

Rayilyn Brown
19507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise AZ 85374