Assemblyman Herb Conaway
Chair of The Commission of Health and Senior Services
NJ State Legislature
Delran Professional Center
Suite 125
8008 Route 130 North
Delran, NJ  08075

E-MAIL ADDRESS:  [log in to unmask]

Re:  A2007 Parkinson's Disease Public Awareness and Education Act

Dear Assemblyman Conaway:

You have an opportunity to provide much needed education about Parkinson's disease for health and public service workers by passing A2007.

Cures and better treatments for Parkinson's disease are years away, but this is something that can be done NOW to ease the suffering of Parkinson's disease patients.

I know, I've had PD for eleven years and every other medical procedure I've had since my diagnosis is twice as hard as it used to be from going to the dentist to cataract surgery.  Sometimes hospitals have become nightmares and death traps for PD patients due to the ignorance of their caregivers.  This need not happen.

Please help New Jersey lead our nation in improving the qualtity of life and treatment of people with Parkinson's disease by setting an example for the rest of the nation to follow.

Thank you.

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise AZ 85374