Hi, my name is Shane Curry, 63 years old. I was diagnosed  in 1987, "why is
my arm not swinging? your toast is burning!"
My condition is affecting my left side and progressing slowly. I take 3mg of
mirapex and 75mg of levadop/carbodop daily, the latter  for only a month,
I thought I would get more of an immediate response from the dopamine but
the 25mg pill is a low dose. It has had some positive effect on my voice and
expression, according to my family.
cheers