Hi Sherry:  I am 64 yr old and was diagnosed over l year ago.  I also take 3
mg of mirapex working my way up from .125.  I have left hand tremor and left
sided weakness.  My walking is not great especially when I want to go to the
mall.  You have had PD since 1987 and when did you start meds.  I do everything
in the house and yard but walking outside the home is difficult.  Sometimes I
take additional small dose of Mirapex in between times. Sleeping is not great,
waking every hour or two.  Nice to hear someone almost like me.   DEBBIE