Thank you for your very informative advice to PWP that use this site. I am
an RN and cringe at some comments I have noted and not read, the past  month.
I am in SC, five miles from Augusta Ga. Live with retired husband. I  was
diagnosed in April 2002, age 69. My only symptoms were and still is  poor
balance, with slowed movements.
I am well controlled on Amantadine (Symmetrel) and ropinirole (requip),  each
three times a day. I am very fortunate to  have been referred to  Movement
Disorders Program in NPF Center of Excellence. I also am diet  conscious, and
also husband is on restricted cholesterol diet. Stay active  working in yard and
walking dog, and usual house work.
Best regards to you.
A K Harrington    (Rilla)