Dear Dr. Hulce:

An embryonic stem cell opponent, "Coleus" recently cited your research on adult stem cell treatments for Parkinson's disease along with Dr. David Prentice's 72 cures for various diseases and conditions.

I have had Parkinson's for over 10 years, and I along with others on my Parkinson's Information Exchange Network (PIEN) would like to know what the good news is.

Most of us on PIEN and in the Parkinson's community are anxious to keep up with  ALL the latest Parkinson's treatments, so a response from you would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ 85374